This project is read-only.

pcap.net & visual studio 2012

May 28, 2013 at 3:34 AM
I only have VS 2012, so I've been trying to compile the assemblies under it as it seems using them as reference to the existing dlls does not work.

I've added _ALLOW_KEYWORD_MACROS to the preprocessor definitions, but now have a compile issue with PcapDotNet.Packets:
2>------ Build started: Project: PcapDotNet.Packets, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
2>C:\PcapDotNet.DevelopersPack.0.10.0.67076.x64\PcapDotNet\src\PcapDotNet.Packets\Dns\ResourceData\DnsResourceData.cs(87,35,87,96): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'PcapDotNet.Base.MemberInfoExtensions.GetCustomAttributes<PcapDotNet.Packets.Dns.DnsTypeRegistrationAttribute>(System.Reflection.MemberInfo, bool)' and 'System.Reflection.CustomAttributeExtensions.GetCustomAttributes<PcapDotNet.Packets.Dns.DnsTypeRegistrationAttribute>(System.Reflection.MemberInfo, bool)'
2>C:\PcapDotNet.DevelopersPack.0.10.0.67076.x64\PcapDotNet\src\PcapDotNet.Packets\OptionComplexFactory.cs(63,35,63,99): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'PcapDotNet.Base.MemberInfoExtensions.GetCustomAttributes<PcapDotNet.Packets.OptionTypeRegistrationAttribute>(System.Reflection.MemberInfo, bool)' and 'System.Reflection.CustomAttributeExtensions.GetCustomAttributes<PcapDotNet.Packets.OptionTypeRegistrationAttribute>(System.Reflection.MemberInfo, bool)'

What am I missing?!

Thanks

-Fred
May 31, 2013 at 8:35 AM
What is the error you're seeing when you don't set _ALLOW_KEYWORD_MACRO?
Have you followed the instructions on how to build it?