Pcap.Net - July 2009 2nd Release
Pcap.Net is a .NET wrapper for WinPcap written in C++/CLI and C#.
It Features almost all WinPcap features and includes a packet interpretation framework.
Version 0.1.1 (Change Set 25211)
July 26, 2009 release of the Pcap.Net framework.Files
- Pcap.Net.DevelopersPack.0.1.1.2511.zip - Includes all the tutorial example projects source files. the binaries in a 3rdParty directory and the documentation.
- Pcap.Net.Binary.0.1.1.25211.zip - The binaries.
- Pcap.Net.Source.0.1.1.25211.zip - The source files.
- Pcap.Net.Documentation.0.1.1.25211.zip - The documentation.
- Developer's Pack:
- Including all example projects from the tutorial
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that caused a GC during ReceivePackets(), ReceiveSomePackets() and ReceiveStatistics() to create an Access Violation.
- IPacketDevice.Attributes returns DeviceAttributes value and not DeviceAttributes reference.
- SocketAddress.Family returns SocketAddressFamily value instead of SocketAddressFamily reference.
- DefaultSnapshotLength changed from 65535 to 65536.