Pcap.Net - September 2009 Release
Pcap.Net is a .NET wrapper for WinPcap written in C++/CLI and C#.
It Features almost all WinPcap features and includes a packet interpretation framework.
Version 0.2.0 (Change Set 26747)
September 12, 2009 release of the Pcap.Net framework.Files
- Pcap.Net.DevelopersPack.0.2.0.26747.zip - Includes all the tutorial example projects source files. the binaries in a 3rdParty directory and the documentation.
- Pcap.Net.Binary.0.2.0.26747.zip - The binaries.
- Pcap.Net.Source.0.2.0.26747.zip - The source files.
- Pcap.Net.Documentation.0.2.0.26747.zip - The documentation.
- Packet Interpretation:
- IPv4 Full Support.
- TCP Full Support.
- UDP Full Support.
- .Net Wrap for WinPcap:
- New feature: Dump packets to file without a device.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug when marshaling empty strings.
- Breaking changes:
- There is a new dll file and the dll files have different names now. See Using Pcap.Net in your programs.
- Namespaces names have changed. Specifically the Packets namespace has been renamed to PcapDotNet.Packets.