Pcap.Net - October 2009 Release
Pcap.Net is a .NET wrapper for WinPcap written in C++/CLI and C#.
It Features almost all WinPcap features and includes a packet interpretation framework.
Version 0.4.0 (Change Set 27486)
October 3, 2009 release of the Pcap.Net framework.Files
- Pcap.Net.DevelopersPack.0.4.0.27486.zip - Includes all the tutorial example projects source files. the binaries in a 3rdParty directory and the documentation.
- Pcap.Net.Binaries.0.4.0.27486.zip - The binaries.
- Pcap.Net.Source.0.4.0.27486.zip - The source files.
- Pcap.Net.Documentation.0.4.0.27486.zip - The documentation.
- Packet Interpretation:
- IGMP Full Support.
- ARP Sender and Target's protocol address can be read as an IPv4 address.
- TCP now have properties for the number of bytes in the payload and for the next sequence number.