Pcap.Net - March 2010 Release
Pcap.Net is a .NET wrapper for WinPcap written in C++/CLI and C#.
It Features almost all WinPcap features and includes a packet interpretation framework.
Version 0.5.0 (Change Set 38141)
March 12, 2010 release of the Pcap.Net framework.Files
- Pcap.Net.DevelopersPack.0.5.0.38141.x86.zip - Includes all the tutorial example projects source files, the x86 (32 bit) binaries in a 3rdParty directory and the documentation.
- Pcap.Net.DevelopersPack.0.5.0.38141.x64.zip - Includes all the tutorial example projects source files, the x64 (64 bit) binaries in a 3rdParty directory and the documentation.
- Pcap.Net.Binaries.0.5.0.38141.x86.zip - The x86 (32 bit) binaries.
- Pcap.Net.Binaries.0.5.0.38141.x64.zip - The x64 (64 bit) binaries.
- Pcap.Net.Source.0.5.0.38141.zip - The source files.
- Pcap.Net.Documentation.0.5.0.38141.zip - The documentation.
- .NET wrap for WinPcap:
- Upgraded to WinPcap 4.1.1 - support for Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit).
- 64 bit compilation support.
- Support for IPv6 devices.
- GetMacAddress() of a LivePacketDevice.
- Packet Interpretation:
- Breaking Change: PacketBuilder has a completely new design. Packet building is done by using a PacketBuilder to build packets according to a set of layers. An example for a usage of the new PacketBuilder is shown in the Pcap.Net Tutorial - Sending Packets section.
- ICMP Full Support.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed ARP over Ethernet invalidity due to Ethernet's trailer.