Pcap.Net - May 2010 Release
Pcap.Net is a .NET wrapper for WinPcap written in C++/CLI and C#.
It Features almost all WinPcap features and includes a packet interpretation framework.
Version 0.6.0 (Change Set 44468)
May 10, 2010 release of the Pcap.Net framework.Files
- Pcap.Net.DevelopersPack.0.6.0.44468.zip - Includes all the tutorial example projects source files, the binaries in a 3rdParty directory and the documentation. It includes two versions - x86 (32 bit) version and x64 (64 bit) version (only the binaries are different).
- Pcap.Net.Binaries.0.6.0.44468.zip - The x86 (32 bit) and x64 (64 bit) binaries.
- Pcap.Net.Source.0.6.0.44468.zip - The source files.
- Pcap.Net.Documentation.0.6.0.44468.zip - The documentation.
- .NET wrap for WinPcap:
- Better error messages for some cases.
- Packet Interpretation:
- Datagram.ToMemoryStream() method now available, which allows you to take any Datagram and read it as a MemoryStream.
- Layers no longer have constructors with parameters. All Layers' properties can be set by directly calling the properties setters (this is a breaking change).
- GRE Full Support.
- Bug fixes:
- Added TcpLayer constructor with default empty TcpOptions.