Pcap.Net - June 2010 Release
Pcap.Net is a .NET wrapper for WinPcap written in C++/CLI and C#.
It Features almost all WinPcap features and includes a packet interpretation framework.
Version 0.7.0 (Change Set 46671)
June 5, 2010 release of the Pcap.Net framework.Files
- Pcap.Net.DevelopersPack.0.7.0.46671.zip - Includes all the tutorial example projects source files, the binaries in a 3rdParty directory and the documentation. It includes two versions - x86 (32 bit) version and x64 (64 bit) version (only the binaries are different).
- Pcap.Net.Binaries.0.7.0.46671.zip - The x86 (32 bit) and x64 (64 bit) binaries.
- Pcap.Net.Source.0.7.0.46671.zip - The source files.
- Pcap.Net.Documentation.0.7.0.46671.zip - The documentation.
- Upgrade to Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0. This is a breaking change since you need to use .NET Framework 4.0 to work with Pcap.Net. If you want to keep using .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, use Pcap.Net 0.6.0.
- A new dll is required: PcapDotNet.Analysis.dll. This gives the ability to send anonymous Pcap.Net usage statistics using PreEmptive Runtime Intelligence Data.
- .NET wrap for WinPcap:
- LivePacketDevice.GetMacAddress() now can be used in adapters that are not bound to TCP/IP. This is done by accessing the registry. Thanks @candritzky.
- Packet Interpretation:
- Ethernet Trailer and Frame Frame Check Sequence (FCS) support.