Pcap.Net - March 2012 Release
Pcap.Net is a .NET wrapper for WinPcap written in C++/CLI and C#.
It Features almost all WinPcap features and includes a packet interpretation framework.
Version 0.9.0 (Change Set 66492)
March 31, 2012 release of the Pcap.Net framework.Follow Pcap.Net on Google+Files
- Pcap.Net.DevelopersPack.0.9.0.66492.zip - Includes all the tutorial example projects source files, the binaries in a 3rdParty directory and the documentation. It includes two versions - x86 (32 bit) version and x64 (64 bit) version (only the binaries are different).
- Pcap.Net.Binaries.0.9.0.66492.zip - The x86 (32 bit) and x64 (64 bit) binaries.
- Pcap.Net.Source.0.9.0.66492.zip - The source files.
- Pcap.Net.Documentation.0.9.0.66492.zip - The documentation.
- Removed PcapDotNet.Analysis.
- .NET wrap for WinPcap:
- Timestamp accuracy is now microsecond instead of millisecond. Thanks drcornelius!
- Unicode filenames support for OfflinePacketDevice.
- ISO-8859-1 filenames support for PacketCommunicator.OpenDump().
- Fix double FILE closing that sometimes causes exceptions.
- Better description for PacketDeviceOpenAttributes.
- Fix conut/count typo. Thanks Qix!
- Packet Interpretation:
- DNS over UDP full support.
- Bug fix: IpV4Datagram's Payload is now Datagram instead of TcpDatagram.
- Added TransportDatagram.Payload property.
- Added Reserved property to TcpDatagram.
- PacketBuilder optimization - calculate each Layer's length once.