Welcome to Pcap.Net!
Pcap.Net is a .NET wrapper for WinPcap written in C++/CLI and C#.
It Features almost all WinPcap features and includes a packet interpretation framework.Pcap.Net Features.Net wrap for WinPcapIncluding:
- Getting the list of Live Devices on the local host.
- Reading packets from Live Devices (Network Devices) and Offline Devices (Files) using the different WinPcap methods.
- Receiving statistics on the entire capture.
- Receiving statistics of packets instead of the full packets.
- Using different sampling methods.
- Applying Berkley Packet Filters.
- Sending packets to Live Devices directly or using WinPcap's send queues.
- Dumping packets to Pcap files.
- AirPcap features.
- Remote Pcap features.