Pcap.Net - October 2014 Release
Pcap.Net is a .NET wrapper for WinPcap written in C++/CLI and C#.
It Features almost all WinPcap features and includes a packet interpretation framework.
Version 1.0.1 (Change Set 75541)
October 4th, 2014 release of the Pcap.Net framework.Follow Pcap.Net on Google+Files
- Pcap.Net.DevelopersPack.184.108.40.206541.zip - Includes all the tutorial example projects source files, the binaries in a 3rdParty directory and the documentation. It includes two versions - x86 (32 bit) version and x64 (64 bit) version (only the binaries are different).
- Pcap.Net.Binaries.220.127.116.11541.zip - The x86 (32 bit) and x64 (64 bit) binaries.
- Pcap.Net.Documentation.18.104.22.168541.zip - The documentation.
- Pcap.Net.Source.22.214.171.124541.zip - The source files.
- Packet Interpretation:
- Layers over IPv6 support.
- Support for automatically calculate UDP and TCP checksums over IPv6.
- Automatically calculate the NextHeader field for IPv6 Layer and ExtensionHeaders.
- IP property for Ethernet based datagrams and IP datagrams to return either IPv4 or IPv6.
- Fix IsValid for IPv4 with an inner IPv4 or IPv6. Fix IsValid for IPv6 with inner layers.